Auto-graphics artists, auto-body refinishers, custom-auto painters, large-scale mural and sign makers, general-purpose painters and artists commonly use Anest Iwata spray guns for everything from detail touch-up to large-scale production spraying.
Whether you’re a fine artist, production artist or a body-shop painter, Iwata has a spray gun for your every need – one that’s ideally suited for spraying gesso, varnishing paintings, murals, backgrounds, custom automotive painting, rendering signs or whatever broad surfaces need to be covered. These guns spray high-viscosity paints – including metallics – with ease.
· RG-3 miniature, gravity/side-feed spray gun is the updated version of the popular RG-2 gun
· With the spray pattern the same as the RG-2, the major difference is the integrated cartridge-style “air-valve” set
· The air-valve set can be removed like a cartridge, serviced outside the gun and easily placed back into the gun body, making it more reliable and easier to maintain
· Produces remarkable atomization with precise control of the spray pattern
· Its 4 oz. (110 ml) stainless-steel gravity cup is side-mounted and rotates, allowing for spraying horizontally, vertically or underneath surfaces
· Unlike siphon-feed guns, this gravity-feed cup will work with small amounts of paint without spitting
· Ideal for touch-up or custom automotive and motorcycle painting, illustration background spraying, large studio work and murals
· Spray pattern is from 1/8″ to 2-1/2″ (0.3 cm to 6.3 cm)
Read the press release.
For more detailed information on this spray gun, click here.
Parts Guides available in .pdf format. Adobe Acrobat Reader required. Click the Adobe Reader logo to download the most current version.