Auto-graphics artists, auto-body refinishers, custom-auto painters, large-scale mural and sign makers, general-purpose painters and artists commonly use Anest Iwata spray guns for everything from detail touch-up to large-scale production spraying.
Whether you’re a fine artist, production artist or a body-shop painter, Iwata has a spray gun for your every need – one that’s ideally suited for spraying gesso, varnishing paintings, murals, backgrounds, custom automotive painting, rendering signs or whatever broad surfaces need to be covered. These guns spray high-viscosity paints – including metallics – with ease.
Century Series W-200 / LPH-200
Siphon-Feed Spray Gun
· These heavy-duty siphon-feed spray guns use a conventional paint pot or pressure-feed pot
· Used for industrial applications by automotive painters, sign painters, furniture refinishers, fine artists and those who prefer the fit and feel of conventional spray guns
· Designed for applying base coats and primers
· W-200 spray pattern up to 8″ (20 cm)
· LPH-200 (HVLP Pressure-Feed Pot) has a spray pattern up to 12″ (30 cm)
For more detailed information on this spray gun, click here.
Parts Guides available in .pdf format. Adobe Acrobat Reader required. Click the Adobe Reader logo to download the most current version.