Auto-graphics artists, auto-body refinishers, custom-auto painters, large-scale mural and sign makers, general-purpose painters and artists commonly use Anest Iwata spray guns for everything from detail touch-up to large-scale production spraying.
Whether you’re a fine artist, production artist or a body-shop painter, Iwata has a spray gun for your every need – one that’s ideally suited for spraying gesso, varnishing paintings, murals, backgrounds, custom automotive painting, rendering signs or whatever broad surfaces need to be covered. These guns spray high-viscosity paints – including metallics – with ease.
Century Series W-400 / LPH-400
Centerpost Gravity-Feed Spray Gun
· The backbone of the Century Series Spray Gun Line
· Gravity-feed design provides for easy clean up, ultimate reliability and superior atomization
· Gravity-feed cups also ensure 100% material usage and can function with only a thimble full of paint
· Originally used for automotive refinishing applications, the 400 series has since become a favorite with muralists and fine artists
· Especially suited for clear-coating and base-coating
· Spray patterns up to 12″ (30 cm)
W400 or W400-LV Compliant?
Compliant Spray Gun for HVLP mandated regions
Parts Guides available in .pdf format. Adobe Acrobat Reader required. Click the Adobe Reader logo to download the most current version.