Quick Disconnect How-To Part# I 160 3
The quick disconnect (QD) system allows a single airhose to serve multiple airbrushes. Airbrushes equipped with adaptors allow quick changes without the loss of air pressure in the air system.
• Quick Disconnect (QD) Set (2 pieces) Part# I 160 3
• Hose Joint
• Airbrush Adaptor
• Iwata Airbrush
• Iwata Airhose
1.Screw the QD Hose Joint onto the airhose.
2. Screw the QD Airbrush Adapter onto the airbrush.
3. Attach the airbrush to the airhose. Just push; it will “click” into place.
4. Release the airbrush from the airhose by pulling back on the Hose Joint sleeve.
5. If you’re using the Pistol Grip Moisture Filter Part# FA450 then attach it between the airhose and the QD Hose Joint.
Additional Airbrush Adaptors really allow this system to work smoothly. They can be purchased separately as Part# I 160 4
If you need to attach the QD Hose Joint to a non-Iwata hose then the appropriate adapter connection is required.
If you need to attach non-Iwata airbrush to the QD Airbrush Adapter then you’ll also need the appropriate adapter connection.